Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eclectic Approach Vector

It is impossible to avoid politics altogether, so I'll do my best to segregate it over here where you don't have to come if you don't want to.

I'll do a post soon on why we have a two-party system in the U.S., and why I think that's bad for the country.

In general, what I'm going to be doing over here is coming up with descriptions of what is going on, applying logic and reason and empathy, and trying to point out possible "solutions to" or "methods of attack on" problems that the country and the world face.

Often I will be pointing out suspiciously shaped moles on the emperor's private parts, without necessarily talking about the obvious fact that he's buck naked, and also without determining whether they might be cancerous or venerial in nature.

Trolls are not allowed. Be respectful and thoughtful or be banned.

No comments: